Senior Management Awareness Course
For successful achievement and continuation of BRC Global Standard Certification it is essential that senior company management are aware of the requirements of the Standard and are fully committed to achieving high levels of compliance and provision of adequate resources to achieve this.
The one day, company/site specific Senior Management BRC Awareness Course has been specifically designed to achieve this. The course covers:
- Background to Hygiene, HACCP, BRC
- Customer's technical concerns
- Commercial issues/consequences
- BRC Global Standard Certification process
- Requirements of the BRC Global Standard
- Management Systems (Quality, Hygiene and HACCP/Hazard and Risk Management)
- Site Standards, Process/Product Control, Personnel, Management Commitment
- Implementation of the requirements in the company's specific industry sector
This course has been delivered to over 30 companies worldwide, all of which have gone on to successfully achieve BRC Global Standard Certification.