Food Defence Team Training
Some Food Industry Customers (mainly large multi-nationals) are asking many questions now regarding controlling the risks of malicious food contamination (as opposed to accidental contamination).
These customers have put in place Food Defence Systems to help manage and reduce these risks and now expect their suppliers to do the same.
The first stage of developing and implementing a Food Defence System is to appoint and train a multidisciplinary Food Defence Team.
Keith Ogden has developed and delivered a number of Food Defence Team Training Courses over the last couple of years to help companies attend to this new and developing customer requirement.
The course lasts for one day, with a preferred maximum of 10 participants and covers:
- Background to Food Defence
- Examples of Malicious Intervention Incidents
- Food Industry requirements for Food Defence
- Content of a Food Defence Programme
- Food Defence Team
- Assessment of Potential Threats (TACCP - Threat Assessment Critical Control Point)
- Threat Control Measures
- Exterior Security Measures
- Interior Security Measures
- Personnel Security Measures
- Incident Response Measures
- Links with existing Management Systems (Quality, HACCP, Hygiene, Safety, Environmental)
- Implementation in Packaging Factories
Please contact Keith Ogden if you wish to discuss your Food Defence Training requirements